IUNS 21st International Congress of Nutrition
The Sociedad Argentina de Nutrición (SAN) will be in charge of managing the Congress. This renowned society was founded in 1941 by the scientist Prof. Pedro Escudero, pioneer in Latin America.
For ten years the SAN has been working together with Nutrition Societies of the Southern Cone, Brazil, Bolivia, Uruguay and Chile in the field of Nutrition Quality Education in medical schools, as well as joint activities with other scientific related societies.
The IUNS-ICN International Congress of Nutrition is a four yearly meeting that’s been held since 1946. Its 21st edition will be based in Buenos Aires for the first time in its history.
The scientific programme has been designed according to the motto “From Sciences to Nutrition Security” with the aim of encouraging the exchange of knowledge in order to achieve the improvement of Nutrition Security. The pillars of our preliminary programme:
- Advances in Nutrition Research
- Nutrition Through Life Course
- Public Health Nutrition and Environment
- Nutrition and Management of Diseases
- Nutrients and Nutritional Assessment
- Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
- Food culture practices and Nutritional Education
- Agriculture, Food Science and Safety
Hotel Sheraton, Buenos Aires
Learn more > www.icn2017.com