The SUN Movement Lead Group was established in 2012 to improve coherence, provide strategic oversight, improve resource mobilization and ensure collective accountability. Established by the UN Secretary General, members of the Lead Group are high-level leaders that represent the array of partners engaged in SUN – including Heads of State, donors, civil society, business and the UN system.
Appointed for a two-year term, Lead Group members provide strategic direction for the Movement, while also serving as influential voices in the global community to build support for efforts to scale up nutrition.
Learn more about the Lead Group members: Lead Group: Member Biographies (September 2012)
Documents for Download
- Note for the Record: SUN Lead Group Meeting (27 September 2012)
- Lead Group: Press Release
- Lead Group Information Email (May 2012) French | Portuguese | Spanish
- Lead Group: Note for the Record (May 2012) English | Portuguese | Spanish
- Lead Group: Strategy Development and Thematic Areas (May 2012) English | French | Portuguese | Spanish