Webinar: Nutrition for Resilience: Launching a New Era for Progress
Webinar: Nutrition for Resilience: Launching a New Era for ProgressAugust 23, 2023 - Last update: September 13, 2023
Ahead of the Micronutrient Forum’s 6th Global Conference, Nutrition for Resilience, in October, the Micronutrient Forum and The SUN Movement co-hosted this webinar themed 'Nutrition for Resilience: Launching a New Era for National Progress', to discuss building resilience in the face of numerous global crises.
Moderator: Dr. Saskia Osendarp, Executive Director, The Micronutrient Forum
Keynote Address: Afshan Khan, Coordinator, Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement
Other speakers included:
- Dr. Azucena M. Dayanghirang, Assistant Secretary and Executive Director (NNC Philippines) and SUN Movement Executive Committee member (Southeast Asia Representative)
- Dr. Ella Compaoré, Technical Secretary for Mother and Child Food and Nutrition and SUN Focal Point, Burkina Faso
- Professor Nnam Ngozi, University of Nigeria & President, Federation of African Nutrition Societies (FANUS)
- Paul Newnham, Executive Director, SDG2 Advocacy Hub
- Nana Ayim Poakwah, SUN Civil Society Alliance Coordinator, Ghana
- Pierre Kevin Cooke, Jr., Youth and Human Rights Advocate
Date: 12th September 2023
Time: 8:30 AM EDT, 2:30 PM CET, 6:00 PM IST
Watch the recording here.