Women Deliver 2023 Conference: Catalyzing Collective Action Through Gender Transformative Nutrition
Women Deliver 2023 Conference: Catalyzing Collective Action Through Gender Transformative NutritionJuly 12, 2023 - Last update: July 17, 2023
Save the date for our virtual thought leadership panel at Women Deliver 2023 on Thursday, July 20th at 3:15 p.m. (CAT) / 9:15 a.m. (EST) and get to hear from thought leaders in government, youth advocacy, gender equality, development and research as we explore and highlight the potential of the Gender Transformative Framework for Nutrition (GTFN) and co-creative approaches to tackling gender inequalities and improve nutrition outcomes.
When: July 20th, 2023
Time: 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CAT) and 9.15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (EST)
- Abena Thomas-Mambwe, SUN Secretariat
- Maya Israeloff-Smith, CARE Canada
- Caroline Mukeku, Nutrition International
- Dr. M. Islam Bulbul, Bangladesh Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Jane Napais, SUN Civil Society Youth Coordinator
- Finian Ali, SUN Civil Society Youth Coordinator
- Dan Sellen, University of Toronto
- Alison Riddle, Bruyère Research Institute
Hosted by the GTFN Coalition and University of Toronto, in partnership with CanWaCH (Canadian Partnership for Women and Children's Health)
The WD23 $50 USD sale for the virtual conference is still available!
Please use discount code: 50FLASHSALEWD2023 to register and you will have access to our session as well as all the other virtual sessions.
Click HERE to learn more.