Calls for proposals
Applications for SUN Movement Pooled Fund grants are managed by the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) in response to a call for proposals (CFP) launched by UNOPS.
The SUN Movement Pooled Fund supports projects through two funding windows, reflecting its two main areas of work: strengthening the enabling environment for nutrition, and accelerating the delivery of impactful interventions:
To date, the SUN Movement Pooled Fund has launched five calls for proposals under its two funding windows:
- Window 1, Cycle 1 (launched 1 May 2018) – for Civil Society Alliances
- Window 1, Cycle 2 (launched 7 December 2018) – for Civil Society Alliances
- Window 1, Cycle 3 (subgrant – no tender undertaken) – for selected business networks
- Window 1, Cycle 4 (launched 17 July 2020) – supporting Civil Society Alliances to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, to mitigate its effects and to build better in its aftermath
- Window 2, Cycle 1 (launched 11 June 2019) – open to all parties.